Headstart is on a mission to transform the way organisations hire! We are the world's first diversity driven Applicant Matching and Management System. We use Machine Learning to transform the recruitment process, enabling clients to find the right high potential employees regardless of gender, ethnic status, sexual orientation or age.
Launched in 2017, having graduated the YCombinator Summer 17 AI batch, we now have headquarters in London and offices in San Francisco. With major brands like Accenture, Lazard and Travelex publicly supporting our mission, Headstart is already improving the recruitment experience for candidates around the world. See our article in Techcrunch
We could tell you lots more of the glossy stuff that would be more fitting in a marketing brochure but then everyone does that don't they?! The truth is we are a small (but perfectly formed!) team with a base in London and a hub in San Francisco, taking on an almost impossible vision with limited resources. We have come a long way in a very short space of time and that's down to the dynamics of the team. We are a fully transparent and open business and we try and engage everyone from across the business in all key decisions and actions, regardless of whether you are in product, operations, sales or customer success.
Fully Flexible - We treat everyone as adults and are a results focussed business which means you have the freedom to organise your own working day and style to compliment the rest of your team. We believe people work at their best when they feel their best, both mentally and physically, so we believe in the importance of giving people autonomy and responsibility to deliver in a way that allows them to deliver their best personal and professional selves.
- We are also operate a remote, fully distributed model which means that in conjunction with giving you full flexibility around when you work, you should also have the choice of where to work. We believe that the technology of today allows every individual to contribute to building a great business without having to waste precious hours on a depressing commute or being forced to work in an homogenised environment that suits everyone yet suits no one. You can find out more about our philosophy here.
Having said that, it's a start up! Resources are tight, there is never enough time and there are too many priorities. Daily! But we are lucky to have such great investors, great early adopter clients and the ability to control our own destiny. If you think you can cope with that and you fancy jumping on a rocket ship (literally) then we would like to hear from you
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer. Your role is manage qualified leads, make friends with our enterprise prospects and close revenue. The opportunity for the right person is enormous.
You love talking to people about their challenges. You build meaningful relationships and you get on with people from all walks of life. You’re optimistic, empathetic and realistic.
- You have experience selling to enterprise
- You can manage long complex sales processes with multiple stakeholders and high contract values
- You take everything in your stride and accept that as we get going your here to help build the process. No passengers.
- You’re methodical and follow up relentlessly
- You find technology easy to pick up
- You are happy to work remote
- Right and wrong matter to you
- You want to work for a company with purpose
- An awesome team of course!Fully flexible and remote working
- Annual team get togethers
- Unlimited holidays
- Budget for individual learning and development