Who are we?
are a small team focused on revolutionising the short-term regulated jobs market by applying a modern, technology-first approach. Disrupting analog and opaque recruitment agencies in the public and licensed sectors we have successfully started in the education sector.
Schools pay less, teachers are paid more.
We are B2B, post-product, revenue generating with a mixed marketplaces and SAAS model.
What we are looking for
We're looking for a Growth Lead to join the team and be responsible for:
- Planing and executing growth marketing efforts across the portfolio.
- Driving early stage customer acquisition through tactical execution of organic and paid channels (including Search, Social, Display and
- Working closely with our product and commercial team to iterate on audience hypotheses, propositions and creatives.
- Collaborating with product teams to optimise user experiences and conversion funnels.
- Designing and implementing effective CRM and retention programmes across multiple touchpoints.
- Scoping and implementing best practice analytics for web and mobile products.
- Gathering and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data to inform decisions.
- Working closely with our market-leading partners to deliver joint initiatives aimed at growing Airsupply
- Examining and executing traditional (non-digital) marketing strategies, eg. print, events, conferences
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing.
- Hands-on experience with a range of tools and channels.
- Entrepreneurial, with an enthusiasm for early-stage startups.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with founders, investors and product teams.
- Degree in business, marketing, economics or a related discipline.
Join a social enterprise with big ambitions and help us grow!
We're based with our friends at Founders Factory where they provide benefits such as talks, free food, fortnightly Show & Tell events, Paul's Irish Bar and much more..