We believe powerful technology alongside financial advisors can help millions of people grow their wealth. We launched an iOS app where customers can invest in reputable funds and speak with a qualified advisor. Our "tech first" approach creates new efficiencies, meaning we could give millions of people access to financial advice without the hefty fees. Following our successful launch, we have plans to scale this across insurance, pensions and more.
Fountain, based in London, is backed by a group of experienced angel investors, Founders Factory and Charlotte Street Capital.
This is an exciting opportunity to really make an impact in shaping the future of wealth management. You’ll be working with the founding team and CTO on Fountain’s mobile app and web development, as well as contributing to UX and UI design strategy.
As a Founders Factory portfolio company, you’ll also benefit from being in one of Europe’s hottest accelerators and start-up ecosystem.
We are looking for someone who with 2-5 years worth of developer experience, a fast learner, and able to adapt to the technologies and working methods that we use. You’ll also be interested in jumping into a career in FinTech and be looking to get exposed to the start-up scene in London.
- Experience in developing mobile apps in any language for either iOS / Android is also a must. Backend knowledge of Mongo and Express is not essential, but if you have worked with other backend languages and databases before it would be helpful e.g. MySQL, PHP.
- Knowledge of web languages such as CSS and HTML is also needed for this role.
As we have some exciting A.I. and machine learning projects under development, so experience using Python is essential. Also, some understanding of AI techniques (eg NLP, recommender systems and portfolio optimisation etc) would be highly desired.
- React / React Native
- Mobile app development in general
- Node / Express
- Experience with A.I. and NLP
- Experience in Fintech
- University degree in Computing related field