- What we need you to have
● 2-5 years of industry experience
● Bachelor’s degree in robotics or a related discipline, or equivalent hands-on experience
● Proven track record of working on complex projects
● Able to apply state of the art vision and control and learning techniques to real-world projects.
● Experienced in python / C++ programming
- It would be a bonus if you have:
● Experience with Artificial Intelligence, Computer vision or Machine learning
● Experience with autonomous vehicles and navigation algorithms
● Designed custom grippers and manipulators
● Worked in environments with multiple robots working cooperatively.
● Knowledge, experience, and troubleshooting with machine automation (design and programming)
● Ability to create robot paths and develop robot programming