Billed as the "Netflix for Travel" by The Telegraph, BeRightBack (BRB) is the World's first travel subscription service that delivers 3 trips a year to surprise holiday destinations, for a fixed monthly price. Our service is aimed at millennials for whom travel is a priority, but a lack of time or money often gets in the way of their travel plans.
We want to change the way millennials engage with travel, by making travel and discovery uncomplicated, unexpected and easy to prepare for. Seeing more of the world shouldn’t be a black hole in your monthly budget, or a full time job to organise.
We are seeking a Travel Expert to support with the day to day operations and the sourcing of European travel products that will delight our customers.
• Ensure that all customer enquiries (email and online chat) are answered promptly and that wherever possible issues are resolved for customers on first contact
• Review trips created on a daily basis and manage BRB’s trip ledger, paying specific attention to customer preferences and special requirements
• Ensure all relevant customer information and Advanced Passenger Information (API) is captured
• Review customer’s travel preferences, research and book relevant packages whilst ensuring flights and hotel selected match customer expectations
• Upload trip information into the CMS in order to provide customers with all the relevant trip details post reveal (destination, flight times, hotel voucher, ATOL certificate etc)
• Handle all aspects of trip reveals from customer emails to physical postcards (printing, content and sending out)
Essential Skills / Experience
- Passion for travel
- Excellent communication skills –written and verbal
- Word processing/excel
Salary: £18k - £20k based on experience
Be part of the Founders Factory environment, we're fresh out of the incubator with 4 months left in the building. That means free lunches on Thursdays and Fridays, being surrounded by some of the brightest minds in tech with regular events taking place in the space.
It's also a great opportunity to really take part in shaping the culture of our company and to own the operations direction of an early stage start-up!
You will also get a free BRB subscription upon completion of your probation period.