👋 Hey, We're Founders Factory
Founders Factory is improving the odds of startup success, empowering anyone to impact the world through entrepreneurship.
We’re changing the venture model, trusting our ability to make a real difference to the companies we invest in. Our platform gives entrepreneurs market access to multi-national corporates, and bespoke operational support from a big and brilliant team. This allows us to do things that don’t scale, tailoring a program to every startup that joins. Letting our startups tap into skills they need but can’t yet access.
All of this is funded by our corporate partners, but their role is not simply cash. They bring the best bits of their businesses to our startups - validation, distribution, insight and capital. These are ingredients that startups others don’t have, which is why you see startups here that can not exist anywhere else.
We’re here so founders who see the future differently get the skills they need to make it a reality. We’re proud to back founders others wouldn’t and we back ourselves to make them successful. We know the biggest impact comes from those that don’t fit the mould so we’ve made Founders Factory their home.
As our Junior Creative Developer, you'll be working to identify and build new business opportunities. You’ll tease out problems, conceptualise solutions in the form of prototypes, and validate them with consumers. This involves rapid experimentation, so we seek individuals whose primary medium is both design and code. You will be expected to share technical ideas and approaches with the larger product development team to help see innovative ideas through to launch.
You have a curious and creative mind, eager to understand what makes people tick, but have the ability to focus on process and look at things from a business point of view. You should love building products that users rave about and working across different projects with lots of competing priorities at a rapid pace. You should thrive in a startup environment and subscribe to lean methodologies and principles of product development.
As our Junior Creative Developer, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Build working prototypes for both desktop and mobile to put in the hands of real users to test business concepts
- Help us build out our toolkit to make building prototypes even faster
- Test hypotheses of market segments and business models to define competitive advantage
- Constantly experiment with new technologies and tools to drive innovation and creativity
- Identify market trends and opportunities via our corporate investors
- Consolidate feedback from the product development team and assist the team with production
As our Junior Creative Developer, you possess the following skills and competencies:
- Experience of taking ideas and bringing them to life across a range of industries
- Ability to demonstrate user experiences in the form of wireframes
- Direct experience with rapid prototyping across a range of various tools
- Knowledge of a range of modern web or mobile frameworks
- Strong communication skills - you’ll be sharing the results of analyses, and discussing technical problems, with a variety of technical and non-technical audiences
- Thrive in uncertainty - ideally in an agency business and/or startup environment