🤝 The Role
Founders Factory is hiring for a Venture Associate in New York that can help activate and grow our network in New York. The role will be based in New York and will focus on sourcing and investing in startups for our accelerator program. The role will also cover building relationships in the local community with entrepreneurs, VCs, universities and founder talent. Good candidates should have outstanding people skills, hustle, resilience, deep empathy with founders and a high curiosity for technology and startups.
- Identifying key sources for startup founders and finding scalable ways to interact with them.
- Assessing and qualifying early-stage ideas, technology and founding teams.
- Activating and growing our local network in New York and other key startup ecosystems in the US.
- Evangelising the Founders Factory vision and story to key local players.
- Supporting the development of the Founders Factory accelerator and studio platform in New York
- Supporting the set up of our New York operations: office search, recruitment, initial investments, partner activation.
- Personal networks that embrace the startup, VC and talent communities in New York.
- Ability to communicate authoritatively and passionately and share details of the Founders Factory vision, differentiation and operations.
- Demonstrate relentless energy and passion for finding opportunities, building relationships and execution.
- Ability to work at the cross section of technology and business.
- Knowledge, enthusiasm and interest in technology, start-ups and digital.