🤡 What is Project Whiteley?
Digital technologies have enabled new ways to encourage people to interact and compete online. Few things can rival the explosive growth of live experiences like Pokemon Go, HQ and Fortnite. We want to take learnings from these kind of games and formats to build a digitally native education brand. The first idea is to launch daily live streamed trivia quizzes for GCSE students that follow the national curriculum.
We believe it is a huge opportunity own an exciting niche in the fast growing live-streaming businesses, expected to double to $70 billion by 2021, but also reignite young people's joy of learning.
🤝 The Deal
- We give you all the excitement and freedom of an early stage startup but with the stability and resource of a large organisation:-
- Get paid a founder-level salary to kick start your business
- An equity stake in the business
- Free office space with the Factory
- Access to support across areas such as investment, strategic partnerships, growth marketing, design and branding, engineering, and talent.
- Execute the successful build and launch of Project Whiteley
- Setting a clear vision for the business, (including both commercial and product direction)
- Hiring and retaining a world-class team that can execute the vision
- Be able to balance short-term deliverables against the long-term goals
- Sector experience in live-streaming, broadcasting and Entertainment.
- Genuinely passionate about disrupting the way kids learn through the power of play and engagement.
- A proven ability to take ideas and bringing them to life
- A curious and creative mind, eager to understand what makes people tick as well the ability to reconcile this understanding with commercial imperative.
- Strong communication skills
- Thrive in uncertainty, ideally in startup or agency environments
- Appetite for experimenting with new technologies and tools to drive innovation and creativity.
- Sheer resilience and appreciation for failure
- Relentlessly resourceful and creative
- Problem solving- Strong risk tolerance