What is Project Aida? ✈️
Disruption, caused by delays and cancellations in the travel industry amounts to $35 billion lost annually. With ever increasing congestion in airports and airspace, operational disruption is a major pain point in the airline industry. Continuing growth in air travel, places further pressure on the industry exacerbating the negative impact of delays and cancellations.
Project Aida aims to offer an end to end self service and team operated solution, using the most comprehensive live feeds, communications and re-booking technology, welfare and claims management to empower customers and operations teams to smoothly handle disruptions in the industry.
We are looking for a stellar team to help us do this...
- Executing the successful build and launch of Project Aida
- Setting a clear vision for the business (including product direction)
- Hiring and retaining a world class team beyond the founders
- Manage a team of engineers and designers to prioritise, validate and launch the platform
- Activating distribution partnerships and supercharging growth
- Hiring and retaining a world class team upon launch.
- Solid business leadership experience (7+ years), particularly in building or growing an early stage technology business or platform
- An excellent record of building world class SaaS platforms that delight users
- This is a complex build challenge, we need someone who has experience of service design and big infrastructure builds
- Strong communication skills - you’ll be sharing the results of analyses, and discussing technical problems, with a variety of technical and non-technical audiences
- Thrive in uncertainty - ideally in an agency business and/or startup environment
- Commercial and/or product experience taking an early stage business forward and bringing concepts to life
- Constantly experimenting with new technologies and tools to drive innovation and creativity
We give you all the excitement and freedom of an early stage startup but with the stability and resource of a large organisation:
- Get paid a founder-level salary to kick start your business
- An equity stake in the business
- Free office space with the Factory
- Access to support across areas such as investment, strategic partnerships, growth marketing, design and branding, engineering, and talent.