Who we are:
The business travel space is ripe for disruption and we believe we are at the forefront of doing amazing things. We'd love to talk to you more about this!
Taptrip is making business travel completely frictionless end to end. Booking travel, controlling budgets, enforcing a travel policy and managing expenses has never been so easy. We are bringing the personalisation and user experience of a service such as Netflix, Spotify and Amazon to the business travel world.
What we are after:
We are looking for a Web Developer to progress our web based platform. Our web platform is a key product area, enabling businesses to understand and manage employee travel with ease. As part of this, we will also start to take travel booking through our web platform.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with the founding team and our other developers to take the product forward
- Continuously learn and move forward
- Help shape the technical direction and influence the product direction
- Build awesome product
Do you have confidence in your technical expertise? We are looking for someone who should:
- Be excited about business building and the idea of taking a startup forward
- Be well organised, able to manage time effectively, and comfortable working across multiple projects concurrently (don't worry, you'll be working on the same area though, we aren't an agency!)
- Have worked on a diverse set of full stack technologies including experience with web, mobile web, data and infrastructure
- Preferable you’ve working with API’s such as Rest or GraphQL. Experience of using Apollo for using GraphQL API’s with be advantageous
We aren't asking you to be an expert. We are after someone who loves a challenge, loves to learn and wants to build something customers love that solves a real problem.
What we are offering you:
First and foremost, you're joining a fast growing startup that has huge potential and is already backed by some of the Europe's leading investors. We have a generous package:
- Salary of between £25k to £40k dependant on experience
- Paid 'Paid' Holiday, after your probation period and every year that you're with us, we give you £500 towards a holiday, while being paid while you're away! The only condition is that you have to go on holiday...
- 3% pension paid by us
- 30 days paid holiday (including all public holidays and the Christmas/New Year break)
- Vested shares in the company (negotiable)
- Annual bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Company laptop (do you want a Mac, Windows or Linux?)
- Bring your own device (BYOD). Don’t want to use a company laptop? Sure, bring you own and we will pay you an extra £20 per month for the privilege
- You get your birthday off
- Free soft-drinks fridge
- Free fruit