🤡 What is Project Whiteley?
Digital technologies have enabled new ways to encourage people to interact and compete online. Few things can rival the explosive growth of live experiences like Pokemon Go, HQ and Fortnite. We want take learnings from these kind of games and formats to build a digitally native education brand. The first idea is to launch daily live streamed trivia quizzes for GCSE students that follow the national curriculum.
We believe it is a huge opportunity own an exciting niche in the fast growing live-streaming businesses, expected to double to $70 billion by 2021, but also reignite young people's joy of learning.
🤝 The Deal
- We give you all the excitement and freedom of an early stage startup but with the stability and resource of a large organisation:-
- Get paid a founder-level salary to kick start your business
- An equity stake in the business
- Free office space with the Factory
- Access to support across areas such as investment, strategic partnerships, growth marketing, design and branding, engineering, and talent.
-Leading an incubation project to test hypotheses of customer segments and business models to create a defensible competitive advantage
-Build working prototypes for both desktop and mobile to put in the hands of real users to test business concepts
-Manage an incubation team of engineers and designers to prioritise, validate and implement a product to test in the hands of users
-Ability to help us build out our toolkit to make building prototypes even faster
-Consolidate feedback from the product development team and assist the team with final production
-Demonstrable experience bringing a product from concept to completion and launch
-Outstanding leadership and influencing abilities across colleagues and stakeholders
-A proven track record of taking ideas and bringing them to life
-Sector experience in live-streaming, broadcasting, social and Entertainment beneficial
-Manage the daily production budget
-Constantly experimenting with new technologies and tools to drive innovation and creativity
Strong communication skills - you’ll be sharing the results of analyses, and discussing technical problems, with a variety of technical and non-technical audiences
-Thrive in uncertainty - ideally in an agency business and/or startup environment
- Sheer resilience and appreciation for failure
- Relentlessly resourceful and creative
- Problem solving- Strong risk tolerance