Buying a house is one of the biggest financial transactions a person can make, yet the process is slow, opaque and costly.
At Acre we’re going to change that by creating the first truly digital end-to-end mortgage in the UK. By completely re-imagining the process using data analytics and smart contracts on blockchain, we’ll be able to make getting a mortgage faster, less cumbersome, more certain, and ultimately cheaper.
We have significant funding from a heavyweight in the UK financial market, which puts us in a unique position to execute on our vision and a clear path to reach customers.
Who we're looking for
We're looking for a designer to build empathy for users and work closely with the product team (development, design & business) to deliver best in class experiences for our customers.
In this role you will
* Work alongside our Lead Designer to develop our design system that will drive our product to be a truly great experience.
* Work closely with the development team to design features in a collaborative team of diverse skillsets.
* Be an advocate for delightful, accessible user experiences.
* Be able to balance business needs with the needs of the user and make informed decisions and tradeoffs.
* Build, measure, learn - you'll be prototyping and testing with real users to guide our design process, to ensure what we build delivers true value.
* Be designing software that will help people through the biggest, most expensive transaction of their lives, and revolutionise a £1 trillion industry (in the UK alone).
* Experience designing responsive web experiences (preferably within a team)
* Confidence using Figma or Sketch
* Ability to put together quick prototypes and test with users
*If you can use AE that's a great plus!