is a venture-backed artificial intelligence startup based in London and New York, founded in 2018 by Albert Saniger
and incubated with Founders Factory. nate
's neural network uses deep learning and natural language processing techniques to read web code and transact online on behalf of users. After gaining traction from multiple verticals, we are expanding our team to provide scalable solutions to our business partners in fashion, travel, and media. In other words: we’re hiring!
About the role
First and foremost, you don’t have to call yourself a Product Manager. Do you prefer Chief Agile? Priorities Boss? Head of Avocado Toasts? Happy Hour Manager? Director of Emotional Intelligence? You name it. If you can back it up, we’ll agree. We call this the absolute work title freedom. And we’re proud of it. What you do need to do is to help us build a killer business.
This means building products that deliver awesome value to automate, improve or replace old-fashion processes. It also means working with a team of motivated superheroes who are as passionate about the future of commerce and artificial intelligence as we are. And it also means being an equity-holder, a doer, a risk-taker, a leader and an example to others.
Look, we’re not looking for Superman; we’re looking for Deadpool. Superman is great at everything; Deadpool is good enough, at enough things, to change the world. Wonder Woman is even cooler than Deadpool. We heard she was a Product Strategist before discovering her superpowers. The point is: we want you to help us save the world, one neural network at a time. This is what we think you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Product experience in fast-paced environments
- Appreciation for technical project management
- Knowledge of agile and lean methodologies
- Skills in customer value curve and data analysis
- Strength in linking short and longterm roadmaps
- Ability to communicate business value to highly technical audiences
- Creativity in problem solving
- Openness to help teammates grow and achieve their goals
- Absolute work title freedom
- Personal growth Fridays
- Massage therapy sessions
- Group guided meditations
- Team building trips
- Global AI events and conferences
- Coffee, tea, fruit and snacks
- Unlimited vacation days
- Competitive compensation
If you’re not sure if this role is for you or you just want to chat, send us a quick note to firstname.lastname@example.org. We don’t bite! Also if you’re ever in the mood to kill time, our website is much more fun than Instagram. Check out our company values at nate.tech/join.