What is Project Aida? ✈️
Disruption, caused by delays and cancellations in the travel industry amounts to $35 billion lost annually. With ever increasing congestion in airports and airspace, operational disruption is a major pain point in the airline industry. Continuing growth in air travel, places further pressure on the industry exacerbating the negative impact of delays and cancellations.
Project Aida aims to offer an end to end self service and team operated solution, using the most comprehensive live feeds, communications and re-booking technology, welfare and claims management to empower customers and operations teams to smoothly handle disruptions in the industry.
We are looking for a stellar team to help us do this...
- Take charge of the multi-channel SaaS disruption management platform development, owning the engineering process and making key decisions on technical architecture.
- Develop and deliver the MVP (prototype), which will likely be on mobile and web to start with - enabling us to test, iterate and serve our early customers.
- At the appropriate time, build out and manage the front and backend teams (or distributed resources) to accelerate the delivery of the platform.
- Ensure consistent best practices, processes, and procedures for software development, quality assurance, security and maintenance.
- A track record of delivering well-engineered products that delight users, preferably in venture backed tech businesses or other fast moving environments;
- Hands on working experience of a diverse set of full stack technologies including experience with web, mobile, app, data and infrastructure;
- Knowledge of a range of current cross-platform product development frameworks;
- Is well-connected to the developer community and able to attract the right engineering team post-launch;
- Proven ability to implement secure, scalable and world class architecture;
- Enthusiastic about defining and cultivating a product-oriented engineering culture that instills a spirit of continuous improvement.
- Strong communication skills - you’ll be sharing the results of analyses, and discussing technical problems, with a variety of audiences;
- Is motivated to become a member of the initial founding team (with co-founder-level equity) when the company launches in roughly 6 months’ time.