Who we are:
The business travel space is ripe for disruption and we believe we are at the forefront of doing amazing things. We'd love to talk to you more about this!
Taptrip is making business travel completely frictionless end to end. Booking travel, controlling budgets, enforcing a travel policy and managing expenses has never been so easy. We are bringing the personalisation and user experience of a service such as Netflix, Spotify and Amazon to the business travel world.
What we are after:
We are looking for a UX Designer to understand our customers and create seamless experiences. UX is a key pillar to our success, working right from the idea generation process to delivery and scale. You’re excited about the endless potential of web and mobile and being able to build things that solve a huge problem.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with the founding team and developers to deliver the best product possible. You’ll be embedded and work within the Scrum team, so you must love working with Developers, Product Owners, Copywriters and so forth
- Can create wireframes, polished mockups, and prototypes (e.g. Sketch, InVision & Balsamiq). The ability to quickly prototype your ideas and convey them to the wider team will be hugely advantageous
- Comfortable with HTML & CSS (advantageous)
- You’re an advocate for the user, dedicated to designing and creating seamless user experiences
- You are data driven, you talk to customers, you use data to make your decisions and aide your thinking throughout the design process
- Lots of guerrilla testing
- Use tools such as Hotjar, Google Analytics, Mixpanel and AppSee to extract valuable insights for your decision make
What we are offering you:
First and foremost, you're joining a fast growing startup that has huge potential and is already backed by some of the Europe's leading investors. We have a generous package:
- Salary of between £25k to £45k dependant on experience
- Paid 'Paid' Holiday, after your probation period and every year that you're with us, we give you £500 towards a holiday, while being paid while you're away! The only condition is that you have to go on holiday...
- 3% pension paid by us
- 30 days paid holiday (including all public holidays and the Christmas/New Year break)
- Vested shares in the company (negotiable)
- Annual bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Company laptop (do you want a Mac, Windows or Linux?)
- Bring your own device (BYOD). Don’t want to use a company laptop? Sure, bring you own and we will pay you an extra £20 per month for the privilege
- You get your birthday off
- Free soft-drinks fridge
- Free fruit